Since July 1, 2021, you must apply the VAT of the country of destination on your products beyond the annual 10 000€.
This is a technically complex solution to set up, especially if you sell internationally on several platforms.
That's why I advise every merchant to apply this management of the VAT of the country of destination from the first Euro collected and simply make a quarterly declaration, so you will have no chance to forget the threshold of 10K€ and will get into the right habit by simply programming the reminder on your calendar on the first day of the month of each quarter.
It is at the time of this quarterly declaration that this module intervenes by greatly simplifying this declaration since by choosing only the dates of beginning and end of period, the status of the valid orders to be exported (to be done only once or at the time of any change of configuration of these), you will obtain instantaneously the amount to be declared for each country concerned.
A list by currency and by country will be presented with the total amount associated with each Tax and the precise amount to declare.
If you wish, you can also display this information for the country of origin of your store in order to check the data or for any other use.
The module will also display a complete list of all the orders taken into account, helping you to check the taxes applied to each order quickly and, if you wish, with a simple click, you can access the details of the order presented on PrestaShop.
- Definition of the period (start date and end date)
- Choice of the order status to take into account (the module chooses the right status at its installation)
- Force the display of taxes for the store's country of origin (option that some may find necessary)
- A table will be presented by currency to be declared if your store accepts orders in several currencies
- The table shows the list of all the countries for which you will have to make a VAT declaration
- For each country, you will have the list of all the taxes concerned
- Base amount of the tax calculation
- Applied VAT rate
- Amount of VAT to be declared
Precise results for control:
- A second table contains the complete list of all the commands concerned by the configuration defined at the beginning
- Display of one line per command
- Access to the details of each order with a simple click
- Distribution of amounts by tax rate
To save time every quarter to make your declarations, you just have to go to the configuration page of the module and then, in the quick access menu at the top of your backoffice, click on the entry Add this page to the quick access.
This way, next quarter, you can go to your quick access menu to select the menu and make your declaration even faster.
1.3.0 - 02/22/2023
- Added an option to export result tables as CSV or Excel files
- Added an option to display the amounts without any formatting and facilitate processing when exporting to a spreadsheet
- Changes in the processing of translations of certain elements
- Improved presentation of order status to facilitate the selection of those to be exported
- Added Logs and an error message if some orders do not have tax information when they should
1.2.1 - 02/06/2023
- Correction of VAT treatment on shipping costs
1.2.0 - 08/26/2022
- Improvement of some texts to facilitate the use of the module
- Added a control on the dates to avoid reversing the start and end date of the period
1.1.0 - 08/23/2022
- Merging of tax lines for countries that do not have the State of Activation option
- Correction of a calculation bug on the total taxes to declare
- Addition of the country of each order in the listing of the orders connected by the period
1.0.0 - 08/19/2022