This module uses an internal library for the generation of QRCode and is therefore not dependent on a third party service that may encounter problems.
It integrates a powerful caching system avoiding any slowdown if the image is already existing.
It also allows you to activate the native lazyloading to improve the display performance of your pages.
Access the module demonstration
- Display a QRCode on all product pagesDisplay a QRCode on all product pages
- Customize size, location and display
- Possibility to display these QRCodes only for the store administrators in order to use them in your communication tools
- Possibility to add QRCodes on your delivery notes in order to change in a Flash the status of the associated order
- Customization of the dimensions and statuses to be displayed.
- Ability to create QRCodes for any web address
- Possibility to create contact QRCodes, by email, phone or Skype
The "+" for you
This module will allow your customers to quickly consult your product sheets on their mobiles by scanning the generated QRCode.
It will help you to facilitate the management of the deliveries by proposing QRCodes to be flashed to change instantly the status of the order associated with the processed delivery order.
The "+" for your customers
Make your catalog more easily accessible to mobiles and allow your customers or employees to share a simple QRCode with their correspondents.
2.0.0 - 03/04/2022
- Complete redesign of the module
- Added an option to display QRCodes on product sheets only to site administrators
- Add QRCodes on delivery notes to change the status of orders easily
- Added the ability to create QRCodes for any URL
- Added the creation of contact QRCodes to facilitate customer relations
- Use of an internal script to not depend on an external script
- Use of a cache to improve performance with storage of generated images
- Reduction of consumed resources by activating only the Hooks actually used
- Use of responsive to display the QRCode