Why to use Krona?
The strength of this modules is, that other modules can hook in. Do you want to reward, when a customer is writing a review? No problem. Just install revws module by datakick and you can reward this action. Do you want to give points, when a customer has birthday? No problem. Just install slick-303 birthday module.
If you are looking for a simple module, which just rewards when a customer places an order. Then you don’t need this module. Though it’s probably still a good choice. Krona is much more than a basic loyalty system as you will learn on the next sections.
Please note: that Krona is quite a complex module. It was not only complex to code, but it’s also quite complex to set it up, since it fits so much use cases. I recommend to do the following steps after installation:
- Go into all Settings tabs and save them first.
- Go to Orders and enable/edit your currency.
- Import your players, with whichever or both options you want.
- Go to Groups and organize those.
- Go to Actions and edit/enable the ones you want to use.
- Then just setup some Levels and you’re good to go.
Krona has almost unlimited use cases. Here are just a few examples how you could use it.
- Reward orders and let customers convert loyalty points into coupons.
- Reward actions (like posting a review) and give them a coupon for it.
- Reward a customer with a new customer group, when they placed they 3rd order.
- Publish a leaderboard with the players and motivate them to collect more points.
No customer reviews for the moment.