Backoffice TopBar color customizable by store
Improve and secure the management of your Thirtybees configuration in Multi Store mode by customizing the backoffice TopBar color per store and avoid configuring items in the wrong store.
This module is going to save your life by allowing you to customize the color of the TopBar of the Backoffice of your Thirtybees installation for each store context, so you keep the usual color when you are in the context of All stores or in a store group context, but, as soon as you intervene in the context of a particular store, the color that you will have configured, will remind you permanently on which store you are intervening, which will avoid you a lot of mistakes.
Since version 2.1.0 it is no longer necessary to have a Thirtybees store in multi-shop mode to take advantage of the customization of the top bar color on your backoffice.
- Customize the color for each store
2.1.0 - 11/04/2021
- Correction of the support of the new design of the backoffice pages switched to the new symfony structure on PrestaShop 1.7
- Removal of the obligation to use the multi store to allow the possibility of customizing the color even on a single store
2.0.0 - 12/30/2020
- Definition of the color of the typography in function of the configured color
- Updating the external codes used
1.0.0 - 10/22/2018
- initial version
No customer reviews for the moment.