Automate the cleaning of your PrestaShop store
This module offers you many tools to optimize your database, such as cleaning up unused tables. You will be able to schedule automatic maintenance tasks so that you don't have to deal with them manually.
By using this module, you can improve the loading speed of your site, reduce latency and improve the user experience of your customers. Don't hesitate to try it now to enjoy all these benefits!
Our database maintenance module for PrestaShop allows you to maintain the quality and performance of your online store. Indeed, a well maintained database is essential to ensure the speed and reliability of your site.
This module will allow you to manage precisely the data you can delete on your PrestaShop store in order to restore its performance and reduce the size of your database.
Each proposed scenario is accompanied by a precise explanation of its action to help you make your decision to use it or not to delete these data.
You will have the possibility to select each scenario individually to run it automatically and regularly using a Cron task.
Clean up the database
- Statistical data
- Email log
- Logs log
- Search log
All of this data can be deleted without any risk since it only concerns data from the past to allow you to analyze the proper functioning of your store or to understand your visitors. A retention period allows you to limit the retention of this information to several days.
Cleaning up customers
- Abandoned carts
- Guests without address
- Guests without orders
- Customers without address
- Orphan addresses
- Customers without orders
- Customer threads
These scenarios are more complex and are accompanied by a detailed explanation to help you decide whether or not to keep this data.
- Expired specific prices
- Expired coupons
- Unused feature values
- Unused custom feature values
- Empty characteristics
- Unused attribute values
- Empty attribute groups
Clean the cache
Option available from version 1.3.0 of the module
Clean the modules
This option will allow you to easily identify all modules that are not installed on your store, but have a directory on your server.
The presence of these module folders causes two things, one is that the module management page will take longer to load and the second is that if the module in question is poorly developed, you can leave an open door to hackers, so it seems essential to delete these folders.
The module will give you two options for action on each module.
On all the modules, you will be able to retrieve the archive of the module with a simple click, which can be interesting if you want to send this module to a service provider so that he can install it and carry out his tests on his side without intervening on your store, or simply, retrieve the archive of the module that you are about to delete.
For the modules that are not installed, you will be able to delete the directory of this module with a simple click and thus improve the performance and security of your store.
If some scenarios appear obvious when choosing their deletion (expired specific prices, expired vouchers), you will have to be careful on the others even if I propose them these can have a negative influence on the use of your store, so take the time to read each explanation well to avoid making any mistake.
You are solely responsible for the use that can be made of this module and for your choices regarding the deleted data. Only a regular and controlled backup policy could save you in case of handling error, because these deleted data cannot be simply restored.
1.6.0 - 03/10/2023
- Adding the identification of modules absent from the server but active in the database
- Improvement of the design of the tables
- Fixed a bug in the display of information about some scenarios
- Added better presentation of data tables with pagination and search function
- Added cleaning of the revision table created by the Creative Elements module
- Fixed a bug when a table no longer exists after uninstalling the linked module
1.5.0 - 02/03/2023
- Fix bug if statssearch module is uninstalled
- Added a security option by allowing database backup if you have installed my database backup module
1.4.0 - 01/26/2023
- Added a new option to delete the folders of modules present on the server but not installed
- Added an option to download the archive of a complete module folder, useful before deleting it permanently
- Performance improvement
- Addition on some tabs of the module of the number of erasable data
- Improved security of this module by giving user rights only to SuperAdmin employees
1.3.2 - 01/06/2023
- Correction on a defect of saving the configuration of the elements to be integrated in the cron tasks
1.3.1 - 12/29/2022
- Fixed a bug that prevented to view a thread for the scenario: Customer thread about an order
- Add a better security on SQL queries
- Added more information on how to use the module
1.3.0 - 12/21/2022
- Add a tab to clear the cache
- Adding a cron job to clear the cache
- Fixed a bug when saving changes in the module configuration
1.2.0 - 11/02/2022
- Added a scenario to anonymize all personal data of customers
- Compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0
- Improvement of the source code of the scenarios
- Separation of service thread scenarios into those associated with an order and others
- Add a scenario to remove addresses that are not associated with any customer, manufacturer, supplier or order
1.1.0 - 2022-04-12
- Added an option to display data that can be deleted on certain scenarios to facilitate decision-making
- Adding new scenarios to permanently delete clients that are deleted but still present in the database
- Fixed a bug when deleting customer threads
- Fixed a bug when deleting customer without address
- Improved performance on customer data erasure
- Improved some scenario descriptions to assist in decision-making
1.0.0 - 2022-03-21
- Initial version
No customer reviews for the moment.