This module will allow you to manage precisely the data you can delete on your PrestaShop store in order to restore its performance and reduce the size of your database.
Each proposed scenario is accompanied by a precise explanation of its action to help you make your decision to use it or not to delete these data.
You will have the possibility to select each scenario individually to run it automatically and regularly using a Cron task.
Clean up the database
- Statistical data
- Email log
- Logs log
- Search log
All of this data can be deleted without any risk, since it only concerns data from the past to allow you to analyze the proper functioning of your store or to understand your visitors. A retention period allows you to limit the retention of this information to several days.
Cleaning up customers
- Abandoned carts
- Guests without address
- Guests without orders
- Customers without address
- Orphan addresses
- Customers without orders
- Customer threads
These scenarios are more complex and are accompanied by a detailed explanation to help you decide whether or not to keep this data.
- Expired specific prices
- Expired coupons
- Unused feature values
- Unused custom feature values
- Empty characteristics
- Unused attribute values
- Empty attribute groups
If some scenarios appear obvious when choosing their deletion (expired specific prices, expired vouchers), you will have to be careful on the others even if I propose them these can have a negative influence on the use of your store, so take the time to read each explanation well to avoid making any mistake.
You are solely responsible for the use that can be made of this module and for your choices regarding the deleted data. Only a regular and controlled backup policy could save you in case of handling error, because these deleted data cannot be simply restored.
1.2.0 - 11/02/2022
- Added a scenario to anonymize all personal data of customers
- Compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0
- Improvement of the source code of the scenarios
- Separation of service thread scenarios into those associated with an order and others
- Add a scenario to remove addresses that are not associated with any customer, manufacturer, supplier or order
1.1.0 - 2022-04-12
- Added an option to display data that can be deleted on certain scenarios to facilitate decision-making
- Adding new scenarios to permanently delete clients that are deleted but still present in the database
- Fixed a bug when deleting customer threads
- Fixed a bug when deleting customer without address
- Improved performance on customer data erasure
- Improved some scenario descriptions to assist in decision-making
1.0.0 - 2022-03-21
- Initial version
No customer reviews for the moment.