By choosing Order++ you could customize the order list and choose the columns to show, add new fields,
highlight lines with a specific order status, view products thumbnail images and filter order list by category and customer group.
You will be able to handle the following options in the module configuration:
- Module will permit filtering and ordering of all columns and it is full multishop compliant.
- Advanced search filter by: Categories, Customers group, Company, DNI, VAT Number, Title, EAN and product Reference
- Enable/disable left-mouse-click to enter in order detail sheet
- Enable/disable order cancelation
- Enable/disable showing marketplace order reference (eg: Amazon, cDiscount, PixPlace)
- Enable/disable shipping information (carrier, weight and shipping costs)
- Enable/disable company, DNI / Vat number showing in order list
- Enable/disable customer shipping address in order list
- Enable/disable the summary of the products inside an order, including picture thumbnail
- Select the thumbnail format to show
- Enable/disable the highlighting of the product quantity label if same products in an order are more than a specified quantity.
- Enable/disable custom markers (enabled/disable) with a custom label, for general-purpose usage
- Enable/disable custom notes in order list with tooltip option and quick edit link
- Enable/disable highlighting an order with a specific (configurable) status, with a selectable colour
- Enable/disable showing statistics dashboard
Installing the module is child's play and it's also shipped with a detailed PDF guide. In case of issues or concerns our customer care team is at Yours complete disposal to give you support and answer your questions.
Try it online at the following address:
Username: email@example.com- Password: demodemo